- AFCI Outlet
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Ceiling Fans
- Electric Panel and Fuse Box Services
- Circuit Breakers
- Electrical Wiring
- Flat Screen TV Installation
- GFCI Outlet Installation
- Home Theater Installation
- Home Theater Repair
- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pools and Jacuzzi Tubs
- Smoke Detectors
- Surge Protection
- A/C and Heating
- New Construction
Commercial & Industrial Electrical
Electrical Wiring & Whole–Home Rewiring Services in Chelmsford, MA
Proper wiring installation is key to an efficient and operational home or building. Without professional service, you may end up with a lot of problems on your hands, from dimming lights and surges to blown fuses and tripped breakers. But the most dangerous side effect of inadequate wiring service is the potential for an electrical fire. In order to prevent electrical fires, you must have all of the right fixtures in place, including an updated service panel and AFCI outlets. But just as importantly, be sure to hire licensed electricians in Chelmsford, MA to wire your new construction project or for whole-house rewiring as your first mode of electrical fire prevention.
Our Chelmsford electricians are highly qualified for any electrical wiring job. The Ryan Gath Electric team has several years of experience working on wiring and rewiring homes and businesses throughout the Chelmsford, MA area. Don’t let anyone else handle your electrical work before seeking out the help of an electrician. Our combined experience and skillsets should give you peace of mind that we’ll get the job done right the first time.
Ryan Gath Electric provides electrical wiring services in Chelmsford, MA and the surrounding areas.
Why Do You Need Professional Electrical Wiring Services?
Of course, you’ll need the help of a licensed electrician from the beginning of a new construction project in order to ensure safety and stand up to building codes. But you may also find that you need electrical services if your existing wiring is not up to your standards and if it poses a potential safety hazard. Pay attention to the following signs that you may need electrical rewiring services.
- Frequently blown fuses or tripped breakers – Resetting a tripped breaker or replacing a blown fuse is not only annoying; it may also signal trouble. While your breaker box helps to prevent electrical problems from occurring, you should still have an electrician examine the issue.
- Dimming Lights – The lights in your home may sometimes dim when you use a powerful device like a hair dryer, but it certainly should not occur without reason.
- Charred Outlets or Switches – If your electrical equipment is overheating, it’s never a good sign. Call on the help of our electricians to investigate the outlet, inspect the wiring, and make sure that everything is safe.
Another reason to contact an electrician for electrical wiring services is if your home wiring was installed from about the 1880s to the 1940s. Early electrical wiring involved the use of copper conductors connected together with porcelain knobs and tubes. What’s dangerous about this is that there is no grounding, which means your family members may not be safe from the risk of electrical shock. We provide knob and tube evaluations, inspections, and removal for many older homes in Chelmsford, MA and the surrounding area.
We Offer Home Wiring & Rewiring to Chelmsford, MA and the Surrounding Area
Whether it’s new home wiring or rewiring that you need, you can count on us to be there from start to finish. We’ll set up the wiring according to the latest industry standards and building codes, and we can return for any additional fixtures or appliances you want along the way. Call the Ryan Gath Electric team for electrical wiring service in Chelmsford, MA and the surrounding area.